Domaine Serene Winery & Vineyards Membership Code of Conduct
Our Collective Commitment
Domaine Serene Vineyards & Winery is committed to building a culture and climate where our employees, wine club members, and visitors feel a sense of inclusion and belonging every day. As a community of individuals from varied backgrounds, we feel it is important to define a Code of Conduct to provide positive guidance to meet these expectations.
These principles set the standards that are expected of all Domaine Serene Vineyards & Winery Wine Club members and are a condition of membership.
AS A MEMBER OF A DOMAINE SERENE VINEYARDS & WINERY WINE CLUB, I WILL:
- Treat all employees, wine club members, guests, vendors and visitors with respect and courtesy in all situations
- Refrain from participating in any activities that involve bullying, harassment, or any form of discrimination based on sexual orientation, race, religion, or any other legally recognized form of discrimination
- Be an extension of Domaine Serene's values of excellence by being a positive influence in all interactions at wine club events and among guests and staff
- Abide by all legal requirements and regulations regarding the purchase, shipping, and consumption of wine
- Refrain from the use of tobacco or illegal drugs while visiting any of our locations
- Respect and follow all directions and instructions provided by Domaine Serene staff members in order to ensure the health and safety of all guests and members